Please read this agreement before accessing or using the site. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below by accessing or using the site. If you do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should immediately stop using the website. “www.skidsteers.net” reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications will take effect immediately upon posting the amended agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement on a regular basis to stay informed of any changes, and your continued access or use of the site will constitute your final acceptance of the amended agreement.
It is a crime to copy, reproduce, distribute, process, or otherwise use the photographs, videos, visual, and written materials on the “www.skidsteers.net” website without permission for any purpose, in any way. We wish to inform you that criminal proceedings will be initiated against those who commit such acts, that compensation claims will be filed, that all necessary steps will be taken to protect intellectual and industrial labor, and that all legal remedies will be used.
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
- Skidsteers.net (website) makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website; however, the Site does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the material on the website. The Site reserves the right to make changes to the website’s content or the services described in it at any time and without notice.
- The information contained on the website is not an invitation to invest in the shares, or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with the Site or any other Site. The information provided should not be used to make any investment decisions.
- Except where otherwise indicated by a third party’s proprietary notice, the Site owns the copyright in the content published on the website. Other intellectual property laws protect images, trademarks, and brands, and they may not be reproduced or appropriated in any way without the written permission of their respective owners. Unless expressly prohibited by a notice published on any page, you may print a copy of any parts of the website that you may reasonably require for your own personal use, provided that any copy has any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers attached to it. All other uses are strictly prohibited.
- The links to third-party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you click on these links, you will leave the website. The Site has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and bears no responsibility for their content or availability. As a result, the Site makes no endorsements or representations about them, any content found there, or any results obtained from using them. Any third-party websites linked to the website are entirely at your own risk.
- The website is not liable for any damage caused to your computer equipment, software, data, or other property as a result of accessing, using, or navigating the website, or downloading any material from the website or any website linked to the website.
- The site does not guarantee the accuracy of the shared information, images, reviews, and other content.